Monday, October 31, 2022

ONLY 36 HOURS LEFT to save up to 40%

35 hours and 59 minutes remaining . . . 35 hours and 58 minutes . . . 35 hours and 57 minutes . . .
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
MOST POPULAR
PROTEIN POWDERS
PRE-WORKOUT
COACHING
Halloween Sale Ending Soon
Image of Whey+

Whey+

Whey Protein

Buy One Get One 40% Off!

Shop Now
Image of Casein+

Casein+

Casein Protein

Buy One Get One 40% Off!

Shop Now
Image of Plant+

Plant+

Plant Protein

Buy One Get One 40% Off!

Shop Now
Image of Pulse

Pulse

Pre-Workout

Save up to 20%!

Shop Now
Image of Recharge

Recharge

Post-Workout

Save up to 15%!

Shop Now
Image of Triumph for Men

Triumph for Men

Multivitamin

Save 20%!

Shop Now

What People Are Saying

"I have used many whey protein powders for over 15 years. By far Legion has the best quality I've tried. Lower quality protein doesn't mix as well, but Whey+ mixes well and has a good taste."

–Christopher S. (Verified Buyer) on Whey+

"I've tried a lot of pre-workouts since I started working out and Pulse is by far my favorite! The flavor is amazing and it keeps my energy up for my entire lift!"

–Mackenzie B. (Verified Buyer) on Pulse

"I have been taking Recharge for about 4 months and I have noticed an increase in performance in my training. I have also noticed an increase in mental clarity. I recommend this supplement to anymore that wants something clean and effective."

–Shant T. (Verified Buyer) on Recharge

Shop Now

Want a Free 6% Cash Back Coupon?

Join our SMS community and immediately save 6% on your next Legion order.

Legion Rewards

Your Legion Rewards Points Balance: 0 points (worth $0). Redeem now.

Not a member? Join now and earn points in a number of easy ways and redeem them for exclusive gifts and discounts on everything in our store.

STACKS
MULTIVITAMINS
POST-WORKOUT
FAT BURNERS
Button Text
 
Custom
 
Custom

To update your email preferences, click here.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Legion Athletics, Inc. 1255 Cleveland St. Floor 4 Clearwater, FL 33755

No comments:

Post a Comment