Saturday, October 29, 2022

😍 Go To Pumpkin Dream Bars 😍



Hello ooseims,

Welcome back, I'm so very happy you could join me today. I've got one of my go-to fall recipes to share with you. These no bake pumpkin dream bars are amazing and encompass all the best fall flavors.

If you've had my chocolate dream bars, this dessert will seem familiar. It's a layered dessert with a gingersnap cookie crust, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin spice pudding, and Cool Whip.

Grab the recipe!

If you're a pumpkin lover, I think you're really going to love this creamy Pumpkin Dream Bars dessert. With each bite, you'll taste layers of deliciousness and might even want to lick your plate clean. If you try this dessert let me know how it came out!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment