Sunday, October 30, 2022

November Baking List πŸ’›

Hello, November!

As we welcome November, we also welcome the holiday season. And as we do, I want to pause and give thanks to you, my incredible readers, for all of the support, encouragement, and love you have shown my family during such a difficult year.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. ✨

Here are 7 recipes to inspire you in the kitchen this month:

One of my go-to recipes to make whenever we have a full house of visitors.

An awesome fall treat and delicious homemade gift to share with friends and neighbors. Use any combination of your favorite spices!

Made completely from scratch, this is the ultimate comfort food.

My favorite part is the cinnamon-sugar crunch on top!

Add these to your Thanksgiving menu - they're a little something different to serve before the main meal.

Make two batches - trust me on this one.

A fun twist on classic pecan pie, these bars are always a hit.

What are you looking forward to baking this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment