Saturday, October 29, 2022

Halloween Recipes So Good, They're Scary! πŸ‘»

Hi —

Believe it or not, Halloween is only a couple of days away. While I'm certainly looking forward to having candy, I also love making my own delicious and festive recipes at home.

These scarily good Halloween recipes will help add an extra layer of fun to the candy and costumes. Both kids and adults will love them!

HALLOWEEN BANANA POPSICLES. Easy yogurt-dipped bananas make adorable popsicles. Kids will LOVE this one! One reader said: "What a great idea! I like that you used Greek yogurt instead of white chocolate."

MONSTER COOKIES. Thick, soft, chewy, and loaded with delicious mix-ins. You'll love how easy these are! One reader said: "Oh my word!!! I can not stop eating these….so yummy!!! It's a perfect ratio of peanut butter, oats & chocolate! Thanks for another fab recipe!!"

HALLOWEEN CHEX MIX. You'll love this mix made with salted maple-roasted peanuts and sweet candy corn. The ideal Halloween snack! One reader said: "OH THAT CANDY CORN/PEANUT COMBO. It gets me every Halloween. Can't stop/won't stop."

GRAVEYARD CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE DIP. This dip tastes just like a decadent chocolate cheesecake. The perfect festive dessert! One reader said: "This is too cute! I'm hosting a Halloween dinner party and this will be a fun dessert!"

APPLE CIDER. Keep everyone warm this Halloween with homemade apple cider. It's easy and delish! One reader said: "SO good! We served this for a group of friends, and everyone loved it (even the kiddos!)."

HEALTHY PUMPKIN COOKIES. Every Halloween celebration needs these pillowy soft pumpkin cookies! Made with oatmeal, dark chocolate chips, and cozy fall spices. One reader said: "These are my new favorite cookies! They were a hit at a party I brought them to!"

PRETZEL S'MORES BITES. Love the taste of s'mores but not the mess? These pretzel bites are the answer! Kids love them too. One reader said: "My only problem is being able to stop at eating just one! I love the sweet/salty combo."

HALLOWEEN SANGRIA. Refreshing and spooky sangria made with "blood" red wine, frozen grape "eye balls," and citrus slices. One reader said: "Stop it. Just stop it right now. THIS IS AMAZING. I'm a huge sangria fan, and I'm just swooning over this."

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even MORE Halloween recipes RIGHT HERE.

No tricks, only treats!​​

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment