Monday, October 31, 2022

Pizza School: 7 Secrets to Perfecting Pizza at Home

Hello and welcome,

If you're here, you likely love pizza.

And at some point, you've likely attempted making pizza at home. And while your pizzas may have been fine, they also may have left you wanting, leading you to head to the Internet, where you may collected umpteen "best pizza ever" recipes, each one promising to be better than the last.

I've been there. In addition to the 20+ pizza cookbooks I own, I've tried dozens of recipes I've come across on the web. And I've spent hours comparing hydration levels, flour types, mixing methods, fermentation times, baking techniques, and more.

Good news: what I've learned, in sum, is that so often the complicated recipes do not lead to better pizzas. And truly that making good pizza at home comes down to nailing a few simple details.

And we'll get to all of those details soon.

Thank you for signing up for Pizza School: 7 Secrets to Perfecting Pizza at Home!

In this 7-day email series, I will share all the knowledge I have amassed in my many years of making pizza at home. In sum, you will learn:

  • The best type of dough to use in a home oven.
  • The only 4 ingredients you need to make excellent pizza at home.
  • How to handle your dough for optimal results.
  • The single most important tool to invest in to up your at-home pizza game.
  • Why making your dough ahead of time and refrigerating it is a good idea.
  • Equipment that will streamline your pizza-making process.
  • My favorite pizza toppings from pepperoni to sauce, including an exclusive recipe for you Readers only.
  • All the pizza recipes you need.
  • How to adapt a home oven pizza recipe to use in an outdoor pizza oven.

You'll receive your first email in your inbox tomorrow. In the meantime, please let me know what has been your biggest struggle thus far in your pizza-making journey.

πŸ•πŸ• Happy Slinging πŸ•πŸ•


Alexandra Stafford



Love what you're reading? Click here to receive an alert every time I post a new recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment