Saturday, December 11, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

Happy weekend! We finally have snow!

We are listening to Christmas music and baking some of our favorite holiday cookies. On today's agenda: one, two, three! What are you baking this weekend?

You can still order our cookbook in time for Christmas! It makes a great gift:)

Have a good one!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

Perfect Pasta- I've been craving this one!

Slow Cooker to the Rescue- a dinner winner!

Chicken Fajita Soup- easy and so much flavor!

Spinach Quiche- great for anytime of the day.

House Salad- great with any meal!

4-Ingredient Appetizer- perfect for the holidays!

Eggnog Bread- if you like eggnog, this bread is for you!

Oreo Balls- you only need 3 ingredients!

Andes Mint Cookies- a Christmas tradition!

Rolo Cookies- I've been making these since I was a kid. The BEST!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment