Friday, December 31, 2021

My Top 10 Personal Favorite Recipe Picks of 2021 🎉

Mel's Kitchen Cafe

Hello again!

Yesterday I shared the 10 most popular recipes of 2021, but today I'm being a little bit selfish and sharing my personal top favorite recipe picks of recipes posted in 2021.

One of them is the same as yesterday's top 10, but the rest are different. What can I say, I'm a sucker for chocolate, and there was not enough chocolate on yesterday's roundup. :)

I know I'm like a broken record, but I sure appreciate you being here. This blog would be nothing without you. And that is an eternal truth.

See you in 2022! So, so many good things to come next year, I can feel it.

Any specific recipes you want to see show up next year? Reply to this email or comment on this post, and I'll add them to my list!

10. Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole

I have made this countless times this year - especially as a take-in meal to friends and neighbors. It never gets old. So yummy! And so easy.

9. Triple Chocolate Scones

Triple chocolate...need I say more? These scones are amazing. I keep them in the freezer so I can indulge any time I get the craving.

8. Butterscotch Rice Krispie Treats

The brown butter + butterscotch flavor in these treats is through the roof delicious. We make these once a week, at least.


7. Easy Shrimp Pesto Pasta

This is probably one of my favorite shrimp dishes of all time. And it is so, so easy and crazy delicious!


6. Loaded Fresh Basil Sweet Corn Salad

Words can't describe my love for this salad. It is loaded with so many good things. I could eat it every single day.


5. Cranberry Pomegranate Jello Salad

I'm normally not a huge jello fan, but this concoction has won my heart. It is literally one of the yummiest things I made or ate this holiday season (and I honestly can't stop eating it; it is so refreshing and tasty and amazingly delicious).


4. Double Chocolate S'Mores Cookies

These cookies are unique and delightful...but most important, they are so soft and decadent and delicious!


3. Sourdough Pumpkin Muffins

These amazing muffins are the only reason you need to keep a sourdough starter around. Best muffins ever.


2. Easy No-Knead Peasant Bread

I should be embarrassed to admit it, but we have made this bread 2-3 times a week over the last several weeks. It is life changing.


1. Brookie Pie

A combination of everything I love, this rich brownie + cookie pie is epic.


No comments:

Post a Comment