Friday, December 31, 2021

Doors close tonight and won't open again until..

organize yourself logo

Hey hey reader!

Before you head out tonight for New Year's Eve, I just wanted to send a quick email reminder that enrollment for the Organize Yourself Skinny eCourse closes tonight at 11:59 pm Pacific. Tomorrow's a new year, with all new possibilities, and I'm excited to get started!

Remember, it's 50% off with code newyears2021. Enroll here.

About 5years I opened the doors to OYS eCourse. Since then, I've been overwhelmed and humbled by my students' responses.

Many students have shared in the private OYS Facebook group and through email the impact on their lives - far beyond weight loss.

This makes me so happy!

I worked hard to create a program that shared all the weight loss tools and strategies I used to change my life, and I knew it would be the turning point many people were looking for.

Here's some feedback from current students:

Brenda H. - "I started with the OYS eCourse a few years ago. It has become a staple in my life. Every time I review the materials, I learn something new. The tips and tricks are laid out in a way that makes them very user-friendly! The NEW OYS ebook is exactly what I needed to give me guidelines that follow up on the original eCourse. It's been super helpful in my busy life as a school administrator to have these tools to keep my eating and exercise in check. I so appreciate Tammy's easy-going and relatable advice!"

Katie D. - "One month ago, I signed up for Tammys eCourse. I am down 11 pounds, have delicious food in my freezer/fridge, drink a smoothie every day, and work out four times a week. And I make my bed now. Today I didn't want to work out, but I pushed through and even moved to the harder workout DVD and killed it. One month ago, I couldn't even jog in place or get in a runner's pose. The strength and energy I am gaining are better even than the weight loss. Keep moving, everyone! And good luck over the holiday weekend!!!"

Kelly B - "I finally finished the eCourse, and it was fantastic! It took me a while because of time, but I listened to it at work. I wasn't going to get it because I'm not new to learning about health and fitness, but then I felt like I owed it to myself after following OYS for the past year. I have already lost 15 lbs and then maintained it for a year. I'm looking to lose my last 10-15, and honestly, it's hard and overwhelming to start all over again! You sort of feel like you forget what to do, so the eCourse helped me develop a plan. So far, I've kept my trigger foods out of my house, which was an issue for me! The course gave me a lot more information too. I encourage people to purchase this and refer back to her material—it kind of takes all the guesswork out of getting Those lbs off and building new habits. I always tried to ignore those Tostito chips in my pantry, and it was torture! So when Tammy talks about not keeping those kinds of foods, you can't resist in the house. I don't even think about it. So do yourself a favor and get her eCourse."

Ann S. - I am through the Organize Yourself Skinny course most of the way. I used to use my fitness pal and decided to try WW. The tips are given throughout the course, as well as recipes are wonderful! No matter what program you use, this course helps. I never tried overnight oats before but I plan to shortly. They sound wonderful. I like pudding and had no idea they would taste as such. I plan to use this to stay the course, not give up and use it as an incentive to keep on track. I believe clutter does matter and am working on that as well. Tammy spent a lot of time and thoughtfulness putting this course together. Thank you so much!

And there's many more!! I'm so proud of everyone!

Alrighty, let's talk about the fantastic information and bonuses you get with the Organize Yourself Skinny eCourse.

👉 Everything I learned about developing healthy eating habits, establishing new routines, and creating a weight loss supportive environment, I did through trial and error. I didn't have a step-by-step system walking me through it. Just me and lots of Googling.

👉 The good news, I've taken everything I've learned since my first weight loss a-ha moment 11 years ago and developed the Organize Yourself Skinny eCourse. You don't need to waste hours searching endlessly, trying to find the right system - I've done all the work for you!

👉 In this eCourse, you'll get me mentoring you step by step through all the strategies I used and continue to use to organize my life, reduce stress, eat healthier, exercise more, and lose weight! Please think of me as your mentor and coach!

I truly believe the information found in the Organize Yourself Skinny Ecourse has the power to be life-changing for you. Why? Because everything I teach has been (and continues to be) life-changing for me!

Here's what you'll find in the Organize Yourself Skinny eCourse:

  • Eight content-rich modules (31 lessons) walk you step-by-step through everything I know about building a healthier lifestyle.
  • The popular Organize Yourself Skinny eBook.
  • A 30-day workbook includes four weeks of habit challenges, exercise challenges, and make-ahead meal plans.
  • Bonus "Getting Started" Checklist to get you moving on the strategies right away.
  • Jump-start 7-day Weight Loss Meal Plan and Exercise Plan.
  • Additional 5-week make-ahead meal plans complete with recipes, nutritional information, and make-ahead instructions.
  • Additional 5-week "getting started" exercise plans.
  • All my meal prep and freezer meal eCookbooks.
  • All of my goal setting and habit tracker sheets.
  • And my favorite bonus! Access to the private Facebook Group created exclusively for students of the Organize Yourself Skinny eCourse. In this group, I do live chats to answer questions and provide motivation and mentoring every step of the way. You don't have to go through this alone! This group will provide a great support system as you move through your weight loss journey.
  • Last, you have free lifetime access to all Organize Yourself Skinny eCourse updates.

Enrollment closes tonight and won't open again until Spring.

Remember to enter the coupon newyears2021 to get the course for only $63.

I look forward to having you as a student!

xoxo

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny


No comments:

Post a Comment