Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy, Blessed New Year to You.

I wish you and yours every blessing and joy in 2022, and always.
image
image

~ Happy New Year! ~

Among my hopes for 2022, I look forward to putting in more of my "10,000 (very happy) hours" with this flatbread that I learned from my Sitto long ago and am trying to recapture. I can't wait to share it with you once I have it fully mastered....

This project speaks to something so many of us feel: the joy in preservation of our heritage Lebanese foods, keeping our beloved traditions alive, and coming together around food and happy memories.

I am so grateful to share in all of this with you very special HABIBIS!

May 2022 bring every blessing to you and your families.

image
image
Facebook Pinterest Instagram

Unsubscribe

Maureen Abood, c/o 1611 E. Kalamazoo Street, Lansing, Michigan 48912 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment