| Hi AK fam! I hope you enjoyed all of the amazing cookie recipes we shared for our 6th annual AK Cookie Week. The team and I had such a blast testing, shooting, and of course, eating them, and we hope they bring you lots of joy this holiday season. Our Williams Sonoma bakeware giveaway and our donation to Chicago Birth Works will be running through Monday, 12/20, so be sure to check out all of the deets at the bottom of each of the new cookie recipe blog posts! I'm excited to see your cookie creations on social. Remember to also download our FREE Ultimate Guide to Cookie Baking here! With all of the sweets we've been sharing I wanted to give you lots of new dinner recipes to carry you through winter. These comfort food makeovers are my lightened up takes on traditional comfort food recipes, and they're ones that AK readers have been absolutely loving. Make a couple for dinner this week, and remember to pair them with a freshly baked cookie! This week on AK How to Freeze Cookies (2 different ways!)  Peanut Butter Cup S'mores Chocolate Cookies Grain Free Cinnamon Roll Cookies  White Chocolate Macadamia Snickerdoodles  Salted Brown Butter Coffee Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies  Grain Free Snowball Cookies  Reader favorite comfort food makeovers Buffalo Cauliflower Mac and Cheese  Lightened Up Chicken Pot Pie  The Best Minestrone Soup  Crispy Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Chicken Breast  30 Minute Healthier Turkey Sloppy Joes  Healthy Tuna Noodle Casserole  Lightened Up Cheddar Cauliflower Broccoli Soup  Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Spaghetti  Cozy Roasted Vegetable Butternut Squash Lasagna  Cheddar-Stuffed Sweet Potato BBQ Meatloaf  How to Make the Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust  Homemade Crispy Baked Fish Sticks (kid & toddler-friendly!)  Mom's Authentic Puerto Rican Rice and Beans  If you make any of these comfort food recipes be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked it! xo, Monique |
No comments:
Post a Comment