Wednesday, December 8, 2021

REAL Italian Lasagna

Lasagna is one of those recipes everyone has on file but I'm telling you to toss your recipe aside and try this version! Saying this recipe is the "BEST LASAGNA EVER" is a bold claim, I know, but I'm confidant it's the closest thing you'll get to ordering straight from an Italian restaurant and here's why

  • No cottage cheese, "cream of" soups, ricotta cheese or anything else you may find in other lasagna recipes.
  • Homemade red sauce using simple pantry ingredients with ground beef and Italian sausage.
  • White sauce! A traditional italian bΓ©chamel sauce with the simplest ingredients that everyone has! It's a smooth, thick and creamy white sauce that makes this recipe perfection!

The end result is authentic cheesy comfort food heaven! Click the button under the picture to go straight to the recipe!


"This lasagna is truly delicious! Even my picky teenage grandson ate his whole serving! It is WAY better than any lasagna I've had from "authentic" Italian restaurants, which I love to frequent! I can't wait to make this again!!"

"DELICIOUS! I've made this twice now. it's my favorite lasagna! I love that it doesn't have ricotta or cottage cheese. So delicious!"


True Italian food lovers can check out all my delicious Italian Recipes!

Enjoy!
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment