Tuesday, December 7, 2021

I brought this back for YOU!

Hey reader

Eat Clean Now, Enjoy Christmas Dinner, and have our Support for 60 Days!

Back by Popular Demand! 

Holiday BOGO SALE: Join us for 30 Days starting Dec 16th and Get an Additional 30 Days at no extra cost!! 

Which mean's January's 30 Day CFC Clean Eating Challenge is Free if you Join Us Today!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Start the rest of December AND 2021 with Clean Eating Recipes and a Plan that Works.

The New Year is almost here and I want to look and feel my best for 2022!

Let's start the next year with a head start!

Are you with me?!

I'm giving you a FREE MONTH of our 30 Day Day Clean Eating Challenge... when you join us for December!

You'll have a full week to follow the Plan Before Christmas, get extra tips on how to tackle the holidays with your family, and then follow the plan straight into New Year Day.

Then, with the bogo deal, you'll have our Support and Accountability for the entire month of January, and into mid-Feburary. 

That way those Resolutions Really Stick!

I've outlined below this special and all the bonuses you're getting with your order.

Why wait another month?!

2 For 1 Special: Order December's Challenge and Join January FREE!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

"I've lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks. This is the least I've weighed in 2 years. I've lost 2 and a half inches in my waist, 2in in my thigh, and 1.25 in my hips.  I'm not spilling out of my bra anymore. I have more energy and I'm happier!  Most importantly I've become comfortable in my kitchen!  Thank you, Rachel, you've changed my life!"

Here's what is included with your CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge membership:

* 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

* Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Group Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. 

* A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge

* Our 6 No Excuses Success Bonuses

* Our 3 Holiday Bonus eCookbooks (Over 100 extra recipes!)

Learn more about how you can join us here - 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I want to make joining us this month completely irresistible...

When you join our December 1st Challenge we're also sending you 9 awesome bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

  • Bonus #1 - Our Best Selling Winter Digital Cookbook, Hawt Chocolate - 47 Simple Clean Eating Recipes for Dessert. 
  • Bonus #2 - Savory Slimming Soups eCookbook - Dozens of recipes for soups that will reduce bloat and inflammation. 
  • Bonus #3 - 5 Day Holiday Restart eBook - So helpful this time of the year!
  • Bonus #4 - 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes - Low sugar and filled with nutrition. 
  • Bonus #5 - Our Clean Eating Travel Guide - Got a trip Planned? This guide will be a lifesaver!
  • Bonus #6 - A Snack list for weeks 2 and beyond. - It's easier to stick to the plan when you have prepared clean snacks!
  • Bonus #7 - CRUSH Your Cravings with our new cravings guide.
  • Bonus #8 - Our Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!
  • Bonus #9 - Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Start your day off with filling meals!
  • * Special Bonus - A second 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group - FREE *

This is on top of everything already included in the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I’ll eliminate the guesswork for you!

With over 52,000 people who have already gone through the program, I know that the Clean Eating Challenge works! 

I would love to keep you accountable, learn more today at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

P.S. Here's what a few of our Challenge Members have said about the plan:

"I have had amazing success in the first month down 22 pounds. I am a very picky eater and am allergic to wheat and peanut. This is the first program I have ever found that I can easily stick to and I feel better than I have in years. I joined the annual membership in order to continue on this healthy journey. I will add that food prep is key to my success. Good luck everyone. Plan to start feeling amazing after week one!" - Julie

"I love this group and challenge/program. It keeps me on track and everyone's stories or their journey/clean food lifestyle is so inspiring. I learn something new every day from the group." - Judy

"I’ve struggled with sugar addiction and consistently knowing what’s Clean and what’s not. CleanFoodCrush has made it so much easier for me. I've lost 20 lbs. and my sugar cravings are gone! " - Angie

"Down 40.5 in 7 weeks of Eating Clean! This is the best thing I have ever done for myself thanks to my wife! I was a junk food junky! Life is Great!" - Art

I hope to see you in the group!

<3 Rachel 

P.S. This challenge group is filling up quickly, I highly recommend registering now so that you don't miss out. (All of our Challenges this year have Sold Out!)


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment