Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Creamy NO FAIL FUDGE!

Hey reader,

Bring on all things Christmas! We've set-up our tree, are blasting our Christmas music, and I've already made two batches of HOMEMADE FUDGE.

If you've every had a bad experience with fudge like it being gritty or not setting up, THIS is the recipe for you. It's FOOL PROOF and produced rich creamy fudge every single time.

With only 7 ingredients, and 15 minute cook time, this is one of the fastest candy recipe to throw together and is perfect for gifting to friends and neighbors.

Creamy, thick, and full of rich chocolate flavor, this homemade fudge is going to be the the best and creamiest fudge you've ever had.


"I'm being harassed to make this again cuz it's so dang good. And I'm pretty excited to have some myself." ~ Danielle

"Oh my goodness I have tried FOUR recipes for fudge this year and this one is divine." ~ Laura


And while you're at it, make sure to check out all my holiday CANDY RECIPES!

Enjoy!
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment