Sunday, October 31, 2021

This year's Diwali menu

Hey reader reader,

I'm Richa and I'm writing you this email about my most favorite festive season. It's finally here you guys, it's DIWALI SEASON! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Diwali for me is lots of love and laughter, we celebrate it with friends and family! Everyone comes over all dressed up, carrying sweets and namkeen - score! We have a huge spread of delicious and indulgent food, and that truly is the best part of any festival, isn't it?

I wanted to share my Diwali with you so I have a bunch of things lined up. Starting with food, of course, I've put together a list to help you with Diwali meal prep:

These recipe roundups are sure to inspire you to cook up a fabulous Diwali feast. If you're still confused about what to make, here's my Diwali menu for this year!

You can download it from this link, print it or just use it on the phone - all the recipes are linked to the website!

Hope you have a warm and blessed Diwali πŸ’–

Much love

Richa Gupta


Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment