Saturday, October 30, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

Happy Halloween weekend! Are you doing anything fun?

We carved pumpkins last night and we will take the boys trick or treating. I want to do a Halloween snack board and we always watch a family movie with caramel popcorn too! So I guess it's a busy weekend!

I hope you have a fun and safe weekend! And make sure you save enough candy to make these cookies! They are SO fun!

​

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

​Potato Soup- it's the BEST!

​Favorite Fall Dinner- my boys LOVE this one!

​Stacked Enchiladas- always a good idea!

​Broccoli Cheddar Fritters- so tasty!

​Pumpkin Waffles- the perfect fall breakfast!

​Green Smoothie- to balance out all of the candy:)

​Cookie of the Week- my new favorite!

Have a great week! Happy cooking!

Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment