Saturday, October 30, 2021

Slow Cooker Chili Beer Pot Roast


Hey ooseims,

Fall is one of my favorite seasons for cooking. So many amazing flavors to work with and I love all the crockpot meals! Today I'm sharing my slow cooker chili beer pot roast!

This recipe comes from Mr. 365's grandmother. She used to make it for large family gatherings and I have since adapted the recipe and made it my own. It makes for a great family meal that everyone will love.

Chili Beer Pot Roast

This hearty pot roast can also be made with beef broth if you prefer to substitute it for the beer. It's great served over noodles or rice and will feed a whole crowd easily. I hope you enjoy this family recipe as much as we all do. Grab the recipe by clicking (or tapping) here!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment