Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Taco Night, Simplified (Like, Really Really Simplified)


Hi --

Thank you for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe and post. As always, simply reply to this email with any questions or comments.

Happy Cooking,


Alexandra Stafford

Looking for more? Click here to see all my recipes.


Taco Night, Simplified (Like, Really Really Simplified)

Taco night has evolved considerably since posting this recipe five years ago. Back then, I was grinding the chicken meat at home, grating the cheese by hand, mixing the taco spices, pickling the onions, and making the salsa. Sometimes I even made the tortillas. I titled the post: "Simplest Chicken Tacos." Are you laughing? My […]

Read: Taco Night, Simplified (Like, Really Really Simplified)


View on Alexandra's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment