Thursday, September 30, 2021

I want YOU

To be my next "too-good-to-be-true" success story
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
MOST POPULAR
PROTEIN POWDERS
PRE-WORKOUT
COACHING

Hey there,

Do you want to transform your body but can't seem to break out of a rut?

Have you read books and articles, watched videos, and listened to podcasts but still aren't sure exactly how to put all the pieces together?

Or maybe you know what to do but are struggling to stay motivated and on track?

I totally get it.

Getting into great shape is straightforward enough, but nobody said it's easy. It takes time. It takes effort. It takes grit.

That's why I created my VIP 1-on-1 coaching service.

To take people by the hand and give them everything they need to build their best body ever—custom diet, training, and supplementation plans, exercise technique coaching, emotional encouragement and support, accountability, and the rest of it.

And that's exactly what my team and I have done for over two thousand men and women of all ages and lifestyles.

For instance, here are just a few of our success stories:

We helped Emily lose 16 pounds and 3 inches off her waist:

We helped Casey slash his body fat from 20% to 10% while also adding 40 pounds to his big lifts:

We helped Chloe melt away 20 pounds of fat and 4 inches off her waist, without sacrificing a single pound of muscle:

Yes, Emily, Casey, and Chloe did all of that in just a few short months.

And guess what?

YOU CAN TOO.

That's why I'm writing this email. 

Many people think transformations like these are fake or too good to be true, but they're actually the norm when you do the most important things right.

And I want to prove it to you.

I just opened 35 slots in my exclusive coaching program that'll help you overcome your biggest challenges and achieve your biggest fitness goals.

Want to learn more? 

Click the button below to schedule your free consultation call:

Schedule My Free Consultation

You'll then hear from a coaching consultant to discuss your goals and see if you're a good fit for the program. 

Oh and this is NOT a high-pressure sales call, by the way. 

It's a friendly chat where we get to learn where you're at, where you've been, and where you want to be, and then determine whether the program is right for you.

You should also know that this program comes with a very simple money-back guarantee:

You either love the experience and are thrilled with your results, or you get every penny you've paid back. 

That's how much confidence I have in our ability to help you lose fat, gain muscle, and get healthy.

So, take the first step toward the body you've always wanted. Schedule your call now.

Go for it!

Mike

P.S. Every time I announce that we're accepting new clients, our roster fills up really fast! 

(That's why I only send emails like this once every month or two.)

You and over 500,000 others are receiving this email, and there are only 35 spots available, so if you feel even slightly interested, act now and schedule your free call:

CLICK HERE NOW ⇒ https://legionathletics.com/coaching-consultation/

P.P.S. If you're like, well, most everyone, you're at least secretly tickled by the idea of building a body that turns heads and gets smiles. 

And especially if you haven't gotten that kind of attention in a while.

I love that we've been able to help guys and gals all over the world enjoy that special experience. 

Here's what I'm talking about . . .

"I'm so much more confident with my physique now. I'll admit it: I want to find any reason to remove my shirt in public… at the pool, beach, working outside, jogging, or just grilling out. :)

"I get a lot of compliments now, too, which has definitely helped to boost my self confidence. This carries over into my professional life as well."

—Wade P.

"I started the program toward the middle of the summer and I was getting people/friends asking what I had been doing after 4-5 weeks into the program. It felt good to wear a bathing suit to the neighborhood pool and have people notice the results."

—Molly G.

"Never thought I'd have a 6 pack. Never thought I'd have an 8 pack. I've tried, but just thought I didn't have the 'genes' for that. But now I'm there. My wife of 26 years, she doesn't know what to think. She's ecstatic.

"I've never been one to take my shirt off at the beach, but I'm headed to Hawaii here in a few months and I think that's going to be a pretty cool thing."

—Mike B.

Want to be one of our next success stories who wakes up every day and loves what they see in the mirror?

Then this is for you. My team can help you get there. I promise.

Book your free consultation call now, and let's get to it.

Want a Free 10% Cash Back Coupon?

Join our SMS community and immediately save 10% on your next Legion order.

Legion Rewards

Your Legion Rewards Points Balance: 0 points (worth $0). Redeem now.

Not a member? Join now and earn points in a number of easy ways and redeem them for exclusive gifts and discounts on everything in our store.

STACKS
MULTIVITAMINS
POST-WORKOUT
FAT BURNERS
Button Text
 
Custom
 
Custom

To update your email preferences, click here.

To unsubscribe, click here.

Legion Athletics, Inc. 1255 Cleveland St. Floor 4 Clearwater, FL 33755

No comments:

Post a Comment