Thursday, September 30, 2021

Easy Chicken Piccata


Hello ooseims,

I am thrilled you are joining me today. I have a very easy yet tasty chicken piccata recipe to share with you. This recipe really is so good and your family will ask for it again and again.

This dish gives me and the whole family warm fuzzy feelings though. It comes from my mostest absolutely favoritest cookbook, Bon Appétit Favorites! Classic Recipes Volume One. I received this book as part of my Bon Appétit subscription years ago, and being over 20 years old, it has been very. well. loved.

Get the Recipe

This is possibly one of my favorite recipes from the whole book. The combination of lemon, capers and paprika will awaken your taste buds! I know you and your whole family will love it. Give this chicken piccata recipe a try and let me know how you like it!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment