Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Red Bean Daifuku Mochi (大福餅)

Can't see images? Click here...

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Red Bean Daifuku Mochi (大福餅)

Soft delicate Daifuku mochi (大福餅) is a type of Japanese sweet, best served with green tea.
Red bean mochi
Mochi!

Desserts, Gluten free, Japan and Korea, Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes, Video

Hi everyone,

We are already in September!!!
Scary how time really flies.

Talking about time, I am re-visiting this Daifuku cakes post that I wrote 11 years ago.
I made this with my son for his school project when he was in school!! 

I re-do photos, shoot a video and re-write the post to with details.

Hope you enjoy this post and enjoy making Daifuku cakes also known as Mochi :)

Check out my Red Bean Mochi Video and other videos on Youtube

Have a good day everyone :)

Lets get connected on either on  facebook page, or Instagram.
Browse and view more videos on my Youtube Channel.

Take care,

Lisa

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Youtube Instagram

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive tasty new recipes from Lisa's Lemony Kitchen!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment