Thursday, September 2, 2021

3 heartbreaking things I never thought I'd see in my life

Hi reader,

It was about this time last year when I was sitting on my sofa last night after dinner, reflecting on what's been going on these past few months, when I realized a few things...

  • I never thought every grocery store in town would run out of bacon and bananas, at the same time.
  • I never thought I'd have to meticulously count how many bags of beans I had, and wonder if they'd last until there was more in stock (and not knowing when exactly that would be).
  • I never thought I'd see empty shelves where sugar and flour would be… for MONTHS at a time.

And it hit me - I never thought I'd be so thankful to have the skill of meal planning.

  • Because when my stores ran out of bananas? I knew what to do.
  • Because when we ran out of beans and the store didn't have any? I had a work-around.
  • Because when there was no sugar or flour in stores or online? I could still feed my family.

I know meal planning can be scary and overwhelming. 

I know you can make great plans, and then struggle following through.

I know it's hard to find meals with various food restrictions and catering to picky eaters.

And I'm here to help.

The simple 5-step meal planning process that I teach in Meal Planning Bootcamp streamlines everything, so you can easily decide what's for dinner and be done with your meal plan in just 15 minutes (talk about being efficient!).

And once you master this straight-forward process, not only will you be more organized and less stressed, but you'll be better prepared for whatever future instances of "I never thought" come your way. ♥

→ Click HERE to join Meal Planning Bootcamp.

I look forward to seeing you inside the course! 

♥ Tiffany

PS - If you are absolutely, 100%, unequivocally, without a doubt, a grand master at meal planning, then you might not need this course. HOWEVER, students have told me that even though they considered themselves experienced, it was helpful to have the step-by-step system laid out in front of them. Not only did they not miss anything, but they meal planned faster too. :)

PPS -  Don't forget about the THREE bonuses you get when you join Meal Planning Bootcamp: 

  1. 100+ Connected Meal Planning Ideas (covering vegetarians, meat-lovers, breakfasts and sweets)
  2. my 130+ Master Substitution List (to keep your grocery bill SUPER low),
  3. and our brand new PDF Meal Planner (to keep yourself organized and on top of things)!!


Plus, I created the 100% money-back guarantee, just in case this isn't a good fit... so really then, what have you got to lose?

→ Click HERE to register for Meal Planning Bootcamp.

I want to learn to do my own meal planning, not rely on meal plans made by other people!

- Tamalita


I respect your time and inbox, so if you no longer want to hear about Meal Planning Bootcamp, just click here to opt-out and you will still receive the weekly newsletter. Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment