Wednesday, July 28, 2021

What to eat at 3pm

Raise your hand if you hate the 3pm slump…

Yeah, me too.

I used to suffer through the dreaded 3pm slump each day. Especially when I ate a ton of unhealthy, processed food. 

I mean, it makes sense. Without the right fuel in our body we can't expect to perform at our best… or even half our best. 

This is another reason why I love Truvani's Plant-Based Protein Powder.

Yes, it can help satisfy the sweet tooth, but it can also provide a quick pick-me up when you need it most.

(You can try it today and save 50% off your first order). 

Just mix it with water for a delicious plant-based protein shake. 

Or add it into some yogurt or smoothie.

Or better yet, make one of these delicious "On-The-Go" Protein Packs. It's easy. And it can help fuel your day.

There's just something about adding Protein Powder in a snack that makes it both filling and satisfying. Especially when you know the protein powder is as remarkable as Truvani's Plant-Based Protein Powder. 

5 ingredients in our vanilla. 

6 ingredients in our chocolate. 

7 ingredients in our banana cinnamon.

7 ingredients in our chocolate peanut butter.

And it tastes amazing. 

I'd love for you to try it because I know you'll love it, too. 

So, I'm giving 50% off your first order today. 

Plus, there are some great other bonuses if you subscribe today. You'll get $114.97 of value for just $29.99 today! You save over $84.98!

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment