Saturday, July 10, 2021

Weekly Meal Plan + Summer Recipes 🍦

Hello again!

I feel like this summer is flying by, and I've been trying to make the most of it by perfecting more dairy-free ice cream recipes.

My latest one just went live on the website, and it's the BEST yet: Coffee Ice Cream!!



You literally need 3 ingredients to make it, and it doesn't taste like a vegan ice cream at all. I think it tastes better than most store-bought ice creams, too!

If you love Coffee Ice Cream, be sure to try this one out, and you can also get creative with the mix-ins. You can add chopped almonds and my vegan chocolate sauce for a "Mocha Almond Fudge" flavor, or swirl in some date caramel, to make it taste extra decadent.


Here's What You Missed

If you haven't visited my website this week, here's what else is new:

Broccoli Pesto. This recipe recently got an update, and I think it's one of my favorite pesto recipes to date! Broccoli replaces the nuts found in a traditional pesto recipe, so this version is nut-free and more affordable. I could eat it straight with a spoon!

Pesto Pasta. This is a fast weeknight dinner that my family loves. Feel free to get creative with the veggies you add in, and I've included several pesto recipes if you want to try something new.

Paleo Berry Crisp. Use up any summer berries you have on hand with this easy grain-free crisp recipe. It's vegan and not-too-sweet, and pairs perfectly with a scoop of ice cream, or some coconut whipped cream on top.



Dinner Ideas for the Week

Need some dinner inspiration? Here are some delicious ideas to help!

*Get the Shopping List: You can also view this week's meal plan here, and create a shopping list for it with the press of a button. Any customization you make will save to the browser you're using, so be sure to use your phone if you want to take it with you to the grocery store, or use the convenient "print" button to save your work.


Sunday: Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette. If you haven't tried this dressing recipe yet, you're missing out! It's one of my favorites, and you can serve this with any protein you like or side dish that you love.

Monday: Baked Falafel. Try these stuffed into a pita pocket, or as a Falafel bowl drizzled with tahini dressing. I love how this recipe uses canned chickpeas for maximum convenience.

Tuesday: Cauliflower Nachos with Walnut Taco "Meat." This is a fun way to eat more veggies, loaded up with your favorite taco fillings.

Wednesday: Lentil & Sweet Potato Curry. This is one of my favorite comfort meals, and I love how it simmers together in one pot. Serve it with rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice.

Thursday: Mediterranean Mason Jar Salads. You don't have to pack these in a jar if you don't want to, but I love these flavor combinations for a healthy Summer meal.

Friday: Peanut Noodles with Baked Tofu. This combination tastes like take-out, only better! I have a hard time not snacking on all of the baked tofu before it makes it to the plate, because it's that good.

Saturday: Day off from cooking! (Leftovers or take-out)



Want all of your meals + snacks planned for you? The 5-Day Spring Reset includes shopping lists and meal prep guides to tell you EXACTLY what to do every day, and includes seasonal recipes that are designed to eliminate food waste.

There's also a 5-Day Summer Reset, if you want more warm weather recipes to try!



Note: If you have any questions for me, the best place for me to respond is directly in the comments on my website. My email system is having issues with replies lately, so if you emailed me and didn't hear back, that's why! I read comments on my website everyday, so be sure to ask again there if I missed you.

Until next time, I hope you have a great week!

xo
Megan


*If you try a recipe this week, please take a moment to leave a star-rating and review directly on my website. It's one of the most helpful things you can do! It let's me know which recipes you are enjoying, and it's the best place to ask questions if you have any.

(It also lets Google know that other people like my recipes, and Google is what allows me to keep providing free recipes for you! We want to keep Google happy.)





 
My mailing address:
Detoxinista
P.O. Box 7133
Overland Park, KS 66207

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment