Saturday, July 10, 2021

The Zucchini Recipes You've Been Waiting For! 🙌

TRENDING VIDEO: Watch Erin make the BEST EVER Double Lemon Bars HERE. This easy recipe is a keeper!

Hi —

It's that time of the summer...

ZUCCHINI IS EVERYWHERE.

And I'm loving it! 💚

I love zucchini because it is:

  • Inexpensive, especially this time of year when they are plentiful.
  • Healthy. Rich in fiber, vitamin-C, and antioxidants, zucchini is an excellent addition to a wholesome diet. For those watching their carbs, zucchini is low carb as well.
  • Picky Eater Approved. Zucchini is super mild! Everyone in your household will LOVE the below recipes (especially the ones involving chocolate or cheese *hint hint*).
  • Versatile. Whether you go sweet or savory, there is SO MUCH you can do with zucchini.

Don't Miss These Top-Rated Zucchini Recipes!

One was even made by Grammy award-winning country super star CARRIE UNDERWOOD. Carrie said she loved it, and I know you will too!

SHEET PAN ITALIAN CHICKEN. Cooks on ONE PAN, and the chicken is so tender and flavorful. One reader said: "Oh my goodness! I make this meal all the time! Quick and easy, with easy clean up. The flavors are on point!!"

Sheet Pan Italian Chicken

CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI MUFFINS. So fudgy and rich, you'll never suspect there are veggies in here! A secret ingredient makes them taste extra moist. One reader said: "I cannot say enough about these muffins. This recipe was super duper easy to make, and I could not have just one after I tried my first."

Chocolate Zucchini Muffins

EASY SAUTEED ZUCCHINI WITH PARMESAN. Readers RAVE about this easy and quick recipe. It will be your go-to summer side dish. One reader said: "Just made this tonight, and it was fantastic! I was skeptical that it would have much flavor since it was so simple but wanted a quick dish to use a zucchini I had, and it turned out great!"

Easy Sautéed Zucchini with Parmesan

PALEO ZUCCHINI BREAD WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS. This is the recipe Carrie made and loved! It's one of my ALL TIME most POPULAR recipes! One reader said: "This was amazing! I made it as a healthy option for my son's birthday, and it was gone before the cake ;)."

Paleo Zucchini Bread with Chocolate Chips

ZUCCHINI BANANA BREAD. The best of both worlds! This bread is SO MOIST and easy to make. One reader said: "Loved it! Super moist! Amazing flavor. More interesting than plain banana or zucchini bread. A keeper!!!

Zucchini Banana Bread

ZUCCHINI FRIES. Parmesan and Panko crusted zucchini fries that are baked to crispy, golden perfection. One reader said: "These were SO GOOD. They really hit the spot for me and made me feel like I was indulging while not going overboard. Nice and crispy, and that dipping sauce was perfection. Highly recommend giving these a try!"

Zucchini Fries

STUFFED ZUCCHINI. Loaded with sweet Italian sausage and topped with Parmesan breadcrumbs, this recipe is always a hit and tastes fantastic leftover too! One reader said: "This was a super tasty and healthy dinner that every single person in my family loved – it will become a regular in our summer rotation!"

ZUCCHINI COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS. Warning: You won't be able to stop at just one. They're deliciously thick, pillowy soft, and healthy. One reader said: "Delicious! Thank you for the recipe! The whole family liked it! Will definitely be making these cookies again and again."

https://www.wellplated.com/zucchini-cookies/

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have DOZENS more zucchini recipes RIGHT HERE.

Now grab that zucchini, and let's get cooking!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment