Friday, July 23, 2021

The salads that make everyone happy!

Hey reader,

If you've been around Organize Yourself Skinny for some time, then you know I enjoy salads year-round. Specifically, I eat mason jar salads because they are perfect for meal prep. I make five on Sunday to eat all week. If I had to guess, I'd say I've made mason jar salads every single week for the last nine years.

But, I'll save my mason jar salad post for another time; today, I want my favorite party salads. As a bonus, these salads are all vegetarian or vegan, so they are a great side dish for non-meat eaters, but also go great alongside chicken or steak.

So, if you want a nice variety to please everyone on the guest list, then these salads will do it!

Chickpea Salad with Feta and Dill

This salad is so delicious! It's light, fresh, and super easy to throw together. It's filled with lots of vegetables, fresh dill, and a simple lemon and olive oil dressing. I definitely wouldn't call this chickpea salad fancy, but it could certainly hold its own at any party.

Greek Quinoa Salad

Yes, more feta! What's not to love about a Greek-inspired salad?! Nothing! This is one of my favs filled with feta, red onion, Greek olives, and dressed with one of my favorite salad dressings.

Mexican Quinoa Salad

My friends describe this salad as "phenomenal" and the "perfect summer salad." It's super tasty and would go great with some spicy grilled shrimp!

Vegan Pasta Salad

This Italian vegan pasta salad is filled with delicious vegetables and homemade Italian dressing that'll leave you craving more! Make some Italian marinated grilled chicken to go with this salad.

If you make any of these salads, don't forget to tag me on Instagram #organizeyourselfskinny.

Have a great weekend!

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment