Friday, July 23, 2021

My ON REPEAT Summer Dessert!


Hi ooseims !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox 💜 I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


I have made this Blueberry Crisp SO many times this summer so far! Not only is it incredibly easy, the crisp is THICK and buttery. Plus blueberry season is the best season!

Blueberry Crisp

If there was ever a summer dessert that really made you feel like SUMMER, this Blueberry Crisp is THE recipe. You have sweet, juicy blueberries, topped with a crisp, buttery, streusel-style topping that bakes until the blueberries are bursting and the topping is golden brown.

Continue reading Blueberry Crisp at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment