Saturday, July 10, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

I am in Seattle this weekend for a fun girls trip! I am looking forward to exploring and eating lots of good food!

I have a good mix of summer recipes for you this week! I am loving all of the summer produce. Let me know what you make! Enjoy!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

Chicken & Zucchini Kebabs- the lemon herb marinade is superb!

Grilled Vegetable Bowls- my favorite kind of meal!

Sheet Pan Dinner- I am all about easy in the summertime!

Corn and Avocado Salad- I am obsessed with this one!

Easy Summer Appetizer or Snack- I love making this when we have friends over. So easy and everyone loves it!

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread- I made two loaves last week! It's so good!

Cookie of the Week- Josh's all-time favorite cookie!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE.*






No comments:

Post a Comment