Saturday, July 3, 2021

Best TIP for coffee milkshakes!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com-

An ice cold sweet treat that's sure to perk you up! This Caramel Coffee Milkshake tastes like an even creamier frappuccino. Best of all, it's easy to make at home.

What is a coffee milkshake?

A coffee milkshake, in theory, is any kind of blended drink that combines ice cream with coffee. The recipe I'm sharing today is my current favorite.

It's thick and creamy with a ton of coffee flavor. I use homemade vanilla bean ice cream and both caramel AND chocolate sauce because I'm nothing if not an equal opportunity milkshake drinker.

I've seen and tried plenty of recipes that just use plain old brewed cooled coffee in their coffee shakes. That works fine, but I often feel like they make the shake too watery.

My NUMBER ONE TIP? Coffee ice cubes.

Freeze leftover brewed coffee in ice cube trays. Boom! You don't waste any coffee (a mortal sin) AND your shake stays cold and thick.

The frozen coffee brings that great coffee taste to the shake without watering it down.

Get the Recipe: COFFEE MILKSHAKES

The post Caramel Coffee Milkshakes appeared first on Shugary Sweets.



No comments:

Post a Comment