Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Whatever you call these, I call them amazing!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com

I've got a delicious TREAT for you!

For those days when you're not in the mood for chocolate (come on, I know we all have those days)...but you still want a thick and chewy treat, that's easy to make.

Why this Butterscotch Blondie recipe is THE BEST:

  • Butterscotch flavor- I just can't get enough of this rich flavor lately!
  • One bowl- easy to whip up, easy to clean up!
  • Freezer friendly- in case you don't want to be like me and eat the whole pan immediately!
  • Versatile- Also great with Peanut Butter or Chocolate Chips!

So go ahead, click the link below, print out the recipe, and tell me how much you love these Blondies too!

READ: How to make Butterscotch Blondies

Happy Baking,

xo,

Aimee



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment