Friday, March 5, 2021

The Peach Kitchen

The Peach Kitchen


Sonifer Espresso Machine Unboxing

Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:44 AM PST

Because of my love for coffee, I’ve been wanting an espresso machine ever since I first learn there’s one and how to operate it. Of course, I have a dream espresso machine — one that is popular and expensive. Kaya lang baka mag- end-of-the-world na wala pa kong espresso machine. So I listed as one of my goals this year to buy one and make a small home café or coffee corner here at home.

WATCH THE UNBOXING VIDEO HERE:


It’s very fortunate that I was able to buy one last month. I searched for an affordable one and found this Sonifer Espresso Machine. I purchased this from their store in Shopee for ₱4,795. This is just the machine itself. I purchased the coffee cup and the milk steamer separately.

It’s very easy to use too! So far I’ve been loving making our favorite kinds of coffee every morning. Soy Cafe Latté is a favorite! As you know, Iswicthed to soy milk because of my hyper acidity. peanutbutter♥ enjoys Café Mocha with his toast. Ykaie is also having fun discovering different ways to make her iced coffee.

I’ll be sharing more coffee recipe soon so stay tuned!

The post Sonifer Espresso Machine Unboxing appeared first on The Peach Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment