Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Best Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread ☘️

The Best Gluten-Free Irish Soda Bread ☘️

Hello Loves!

What a crazy ride this has been. One year ago, my boys came home from college and moved back in with us --bonus! But whoa, other than that, things have been odd.

To maintain a sense of normalcy I keep my routine --walking, sleeping, healthy low-carb, GF diet, and more.

Along those lines, yesterday I baked two batches of Irish Soda Bread. When my husband walked in from work, after his ten step commute, he devoured it. 

Now I'm sharing my beloved Irish Soda Bread recipe with you.

GET THE RECIPE
I'm hosting a giveaway with my favorite things!
ENTER TO WIN
Copyright © 2021 Elana's Pantry, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at elanaspantry.com.

Our mailing address is:
Elana's Pantry
PO Box 7389
Boulder, CO 80306

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment