Friday, March 5, 2021

My Favorite Keto Sweetener ๐ŸŒฑ

My Favorite Keto Sweetener ๐ŸŒฑ

Howdy friends!

I have a crazy story for you about keto diet sweeteners

A close friend of mine had chronic stomach upset and could not figure out why her digestion was cranky.

She had recently gone low-carb so I asked --are you eating anything with erythritol? She said no. Then I got down to the details --are you eating Lily's chocolate or Lakanto Monk Fruit? The answer was yes.

She was unknowingly consuming erythritol, a corn-based sugar alcohol that can be caustic to the gut.

If you're trying to lose weight or cut back on carbs, keto sweetener info is critical. I've got you covered with my latest blog post.

LEARN MORE
I'm hosting a virtual event with the spectacular founders of Conscious Cleanse, Jo and Jules.

Join us Tues 3/16 at 5:00pm MT. We will discuss their new cookbook and all things health. It's $5 to connect with three pioneers in the wellness space. Don't miss out!
 
BUY TICKETS
Copyright © 2021 Elana's Pantry, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at elanaspantry.com.

Our mailing address is:
Elana's Pantry
PO Box 7389
Boulder, CO 80306

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment