Monday, March 22, 2021

Meow Monday - Plain Chicken

⭐️NEW POST⭐️ON PLAINCHICKEN.COM

Meow Monday

I don't know about you, but I need Meow Monday more than ever! There is a lot of difficult news out there right now, and I really enjoy taking a break with some cute cat photos.

This is Mango in her element. Hanging out on my desk, basking in the sun, and watching the birds and neighbors. She has a good life! Mango is looking forward to the spring weather and all of the birds! She has her paws crossed that a bird builds a nest outside my office window.

Keep reading for more pictures and updates! If you want more cat photos and videos, follow us on Instagram: @mackandmango and @plainchicken

Follow Us on Social Media

© Plain Chicken, Inc. You're receiving this email because you've signed up to receive updates from us.

If you'd prefer not to receive MEOW MONDAY updates, you can unsubscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment