Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Got these from my mama ๐Ÿ’•




Hi reader,

After all of this time exploring the site you might be wondering:

Wait, where did Monique even learn to cook?!

Truth is, I learned a lot of my cooking from my Puerto Rican mama and my baking techniques from my dad! My mom used to be a vegan chef, so you've probably noticed plenty of veggie-forward recipes on Ambitious Kitchen. I love incorporating global flavors and Hispanic influences to my recipes because they're what I grew up on living with my mom.

A cozy bowl of her Puerto Rican rice & beans = the ultimate comfort food.

Take a scroll and try out some of these delicious recipes that come right from her!

Gimme the recipes

Mama's Puerto Rican Chicken and Rice


Get the recipe


Mom's Slow Cooker Beef Stew


Get the recipe


Mama's Chickpeas in Sofrito with Arroz con Gandules


Get the recipe


Mom's Ultimate Vegetarian Lentil Loaf


Get the recipe


Mom's Authentic Puerto Rican Rice and Beans


Get the recipe

I hope you love our family classics! If you make any be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked it.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment