Wednesday, March 17, 2021

GO GREEN๐Ÿ€

Image

Hi friends-

Happy St. Patrick's Day!๐Ÿ’š

Green is my favorite color so I love a day that celebrates all things green!

Today, I am sharing my favorite green recipes that are perfect for today or any day!

Go get your green on!

GREEN RECIPES

Green Smoothie- Don't let the green color scare you, it's so tasty!

Avocado Toast- This version is SO good!

Guacamole- This is my all-time favorite green food!

Pesto- This pesto has a secret ingredient!

Basil Vinaigrette- The BEST salad dressing! It is also great on chicken, fish, veggies, pasta, and more!

Roasted Green Beans and Roasted Broccoli- These green veggies go great with any meal!

Pasta Primavera- There is lots of green going on in this pasta!

Easy Quinoa Salad- All of my favorites in one bowl!

Avocado Mac & Cheese- I know it sounds weird, but it is so creamy and delicious!

Andes Mint Cookies- Made with the classic green mints!

If you want to drink your greens, try these! I drink one every day to get extra greens and I promise they taste good. Use the code TWOPEAS20 at checkout for 20% off.

NEW THIS WEEK

I hope you have a FUN St. Patrick's Day!

Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment