Wednesday, March 17, 2021

๐ŸŒฑDo you know about Minari? Not the movie but the vegetable?!

 
 

Hi there!

 

Have you seen the movie Minari yet?

I have and it's definitely a movie you should see. With the popularity of this movie, I have been asked about Minari - the vegetable - how to best eat it and also if you can grow them at home.

 

So, I just published a post that addresses all your questions. I talk about how to cook with it, how to grow them (there's a video on how) and I also briefly talk about health benefits as Koreans have long believed that it's very good for you.

 

 I'm going to send you another email later in the week to talk about my usual What I made this week and other things.. but for now, I was just so excited to share this post, I couldn't wait.

 

I hope you will share this with your friends too - so they know what Minari is to Koreans, how we love cooking with it and how yummy it is.

 
Image 1
layout component 0

layout component 1
Image 1

This Nabak Kimchi is just not the same without Minari. Minari is such an important ingredient in this kimchi.

 
Image 1

Here's Mul Kimchi that's made with just radish and minari. Soo clean and refreshing.

layout component 2
layout component 3
layout component 4
 

 
f-facebook
f-instagram
f-pinterest
f-twitter
f-youtube
 

No comments:

Post a Comment