Monday, March 1, 2021

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 3/1


Hello March! Here is what is new on Budget Bytes since the last time we visited:

Sesame Roasted Green Beans

Want dinner to be easy? Oven roast everything. Haha! Seriously, it's my favorite cooking method because it's mostly hands-off and the dry cooking environment concentrates flavors and creates delicious caramelization. I usually steam my green beans, keeping them mostly fresh, but since I already had the oven going for some salmon, I decided to try to make Sesame Roasted Green Beans instead. They were super easy, tasty, and a nice change of pace from my usual! [Read more...]

Small Batch Deviled Eggs

My boyfriend has taken to buying these little containers of deviled eggs from a local deli. They're the perfect little bite, but it just kills me knowing how easy and inexpensive they are to make at home. Most recipes for deviled eggs online are for huge potluck-sized batches, which is way too much for our household of two, so I needed to come up with my own small batch deviled egg recipe. Now we can whip some up fresh whenever the craving hits! [Read more...]


Recently Updated

Baked Ginger Salmon

Salmon is a bit on the expensive side, but it's a really nice "sensible splurge" to have on special occasions or when you want to treat yourself. Fish can be intimidating if you've never cooked it before, but I promise that this Baked Ginger Salmon is so foolproof that it's a great beginner fish recipe. I also love this recipe for the fact that the leftovers hold up really well, so it's a really great item for meal prep. [Read more...]


Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment