Tuesday, March 30, 2021

5-Star Recipes! ๐ŸŒŸ

Hi —

One of my favorite parts of creating and sharing new recipes is hearing your feedback. I truly love reading your comments!

BIG thank you to everyone who has left helpful comments and star ratings on my recipes! The star ratings can help others find my recipes more easily and quickly.

Today, I'm sharing five of my recipes that have garnered 5-star reviews from fellow readers, and I know you'll love them too! If you're trying my recipes for the first time, these dishes are a great place to start.

1. One Pan Italian Sausage Butternut Squash Gnocchi

One Pan Italian Sausage Butternut Squash Gnocchi

One reader said: "My husband and I made this yesterday, and it was phenomenal! Such a delicious combination of ingredients. It is also really filling and a great use of squash. This will definitely be a new go-to fall recipe for us!"

One Pan Italian Sausage Butternut Squash Gnocchi

2. Slow Cooker Butter Chicken

Slow Cooker Butter Chicken

One reader said: "This was amazing! I can't believe I actually made something so delicious!! :) Thank you SO MUCH for this recipe! My daughter and husband liked it too! YAY!"

Slow Cooker Butter Chicken

3. Baked Salmon in Foil

Baked Salmon in Foil

One reader said: "The baked salmon was hands down not only the BEST salmon I've ever prepared, but also the best salmon I've ever tasted. Look forward to trying more of your recipes."

Baked Salmon in Foil

4. Harvest Chicken Skillet

Harvest Chicken Skillet
One reader said: "I made this dish last night. I couldn't believe the aroma of all the ingredients when I was cooking, it was unreal. My hubby came into the kitchen because of the amazing smell. It tasted equally delicious! Thanks for sharing!"

Harvest Chicken Skillet

5. Crock Pot Mexican Casserole

Crock Pot Mexican Casserole

One reader said: "I am, once again, thrilled with another one of your recipes! This one was fantastic! It came out perfectly and it was soooo easy! I was glad it made a lot so I had plenty for leftovers!"

Crock Pot Mexican Casserole

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment