Monday, February 1, 2021

What's Cooking This Week? Gimme Delicious


Red Velvet cake balls "Aka cake pops" with cream cheese frosting and chocolate coating are tiny bites of heaven. They make a delicious treat and are perfect for Valentine's day or any day of the year! A friend of mine asked me to make red velvet cake balls this season. As soon as she mentionedContinue Reading


Creamy Strawberry Apple Smoothie loaded with milk, yogurt, honey, and fresh & frozen fruit. This refreshing smoothie is a great twist on the classic strawberry smoothie and will be sure to become a family favorite! If you're anything like me then you probably enjoy smoothies all year round. We can't go a day without making aContinue Reading




View on Gimme Delicious


Thanks for your continued support of my site. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Layla

Looking for more? Click here to see all my recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment