Saturday, February 27, 2021

EASY Baking Recipes! πŸͺ🍫

This week's trending video on Well Plated: Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Don't forget to subscribe!

Hi —

As we continue to weather the final weeks of winter, you may be looking for a little comfort in the form of your favorite baked goods. Even better if those baked goods can be made with items you already have in your pantry or freezer.

Today, I'm sharing eight scrumptious recipes that you can make with ingredients you probably already have at home. They're delicious, easy, and will bring a smile to your face!

BLUEBERRY OATMEAL BARS. These bars make a delicious breakfast or dessert, and you can use fresh or frozen blueberries. Only 105 calories each! One reader said: "What an awesome recipe! The whole family loved these bars. So easy to make – the hardest part was waiting for the bars to cool before digging in!"

Blueberry Oatmeal Bars

Blueberry Oatmeal Bars

HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE. A giant healthy cookie with rich peanut butter flavor and a secret ingredient. Flourless, dairy free, and gluten free. One reader said: "This is so super delicious.. where has it been all my life!?! My toddler gobbled it up too!"

Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie

Healthy Peanut Butter Cookie

VEGAN PUMPKIN BREAD. The BEST pumpkin bread recipe packed with flavorful spices and wholesome ingredients. No eggs required! One reader said: "Love love LOVE this recipe! I'm always looking for oil-free and refined sugar-free recipes, and this one was perfect!"

Vegan Pumpkin Bread

Vegan Pumpkin Bread

CHOCOLATE BANANA MUFFINS. The best whole wheat banana muffins with decadent dark chocolate flavor. Free from butter and refined sugars. One reader said: "I made these last week, and my husband said, "This recipe was absolutely perfect! They're so moist and have the perfect texture! I wouldn't have guessed they are made with bananas and are refined sugar free."

Chocolate Banana Muffins

Chocolate Banana Muffins

STRAWBERRY CRISP. You can use fresh or frozen strawberries to make this delicious and easy crisp recipe. It's always a hit! One reader said: "I have made more crisps than I can count, and yours is THE BEST. The entire family couldn't stop eating it, and it was so easy!!"

Strawberry Crisp

Strawberry Crisp

OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS. These healthy bars are filled with rich, creamy peanut butter and chocolate flavor, and they're made in just ONE bowl. One reader said: "I absolutely love these!!! I made them for my family last night, and when I woke up over half the pan was gone!! They are also very filling, which is great!!"

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars

APPLESAUCE MUFFINS. Kids and adults will LOVE these tasty, naturally-sweetened, whole wheat muffins any time of day. One reader said: "I love that these healthy muffins are so tasty! I'm always happy to have these for breakfast and snacks during the week!"

Applesauce Muffins

Applesauce Muffins

HEALTHY NO BAKE COOKIES. You don't even need to turn on your oven to enjoy these soft and chewy cookies! This is a great recipe to make with kids. One reader said: "I LOVE THESE. I couldn't stop licking the spoon as I was forming them, and they're even better once they set! I definitely plan on making these again!"

Healthy No Bake Cookies

Healthy No Bake Cookies

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even more pantry baking recipes RIGHT HERE.

Now head to the pantry, and let's get baking!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment