Saturday, February 27, 2021

🦑3 Yummy Korean Meals 🥩that I cooked for my girl this week!

 
 

Hi there!

 

This was the last week before my daughter goes back to her home in east coast so I tried to make some extra yummy things for her this week. Even though she is now all grown up, I still love seeing her eat and enjoy my cooking and I make sure she gets to eat her favorite dishes before she leaves.

 

layout component 0

We also did some take out and dine outside at one of our favorite restaurant. It was our first time eating outdoors since shutdown began in December so it was wonderful.

Below are 3 meal combination that I cooked this week.

layout component 1
Image 1

This is my Vegan one-pan Japchae that's made with just mushrooms. Simple to make but it's just as delicious as the full traditional version. Freeze leftovers and reheat by sauteeing in pan on medium heat.

layout component 2
Image 1

This is a very simply seasoned Korean chicken stew but still so good. 

layout component 3
Image 1

Sogogi Mu Guk (Beef and Radish Soup) is a classic soup that is mild and delicious with any main dish as long as it's not a meat heavy dish.

layout component 4

Because Osam Bulgogi is quite spicy and strongly seasoned, the mild Kognamul Guk goes really well. And the Mul Kimchi (water Kimchi) is a great palate cleanser in between bites.

 

layout component 5
layout component 6
 
layout component 7
Image 1

I love roasting mushrooms in the pan when we are having Korean bbq for dinner.  Just take a simple mushroom, cook it dry (no oil) in the frying pan until you can the liquid int he caps like in the pic. Great quick side dish to have in your bag of recipes.

layout component 8
layout component 9
layout component 10
 

 
f-facebook
f-instagram
f-pinterest
f-twitter
f-youtube
 

No comments:

Post a Comment