Saturday, February 27, 2021

Me: 30 pounds ago...

Hey reader

I remember just a few years ago, I often felt tired, sluggish, and grumpy.

I had an extra thirty pounds that I wanted to lose which I attributed to getting older and becoming a mom.

The reality was, I was eating way too much sugar and fake overly-processed foods. 

That's when I found out about "Clean Eating" and changed my habits. 

I also started sharing photos of what I was eating, in order to hold myself accountable. 

It took some adjustment and habit changing, but my life has not been the same since!

Want to start eating REAL FOOD more consciously and treat your body right?

Want to understand what (and how much) you should be Eating?

Here is your opportunity to look & feel your best for Spring!

Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge starts This Thursday, March 4th.

Register Today and Get The Support Required! >> https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

I want to make sure you are truly inspired to commit to your personal g1oals and stick to them!

Do you want our CleanFoodCrush support team and I to answer your questions & keep you accountable to your healthy goals all month?

What are you waiting for? 

Our CFC Crusher Team's Accountability and Support is THE difference-maker you require! 

This program is perfect for you if:

  • You regularly crave sugar throughout the day.
  • You turn to food when you’re feeling tired, stressed, or sad.
  • You’ve recently noticed a negative change in mood or weight gain.
  • You want to feel more lean, vibrant, and clear-headed.
  • You've tried a lot of "things" but can't seem to get the scale to move.

It’s time to set yourself up for Clean Eating success, stock your kitchen with the right foods, tackle those cravings, and ditch sugar & junk food for good!

Registration for our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge is limited in space to make sure you get the required help. 

We start this Thursday, March 4th.

Register Today and Download your Meal Plan and Recipes Today. >> https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Our Challenge groups always sell out, & I don't want you to miss this one!

Within minutes of signing up for the challenge you will receive all the Guides, Recipes, and Plans we will be following via email. 

"Been at this since November and I've lost over 20lbs and finally feel like I am in control. " - Heather 

When you join this month's Challenge, you will receive: 

  • 4 Week Clean Eating Guide. - During the first week, we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

  • Shopping Lists & Menu Plans for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

  • Daily supportNot clichés' about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

  • Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

  • Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens.  My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, be your supporters and cheerleaders. Many previous students will be joining us in the group too! 

  • Plus 7 FREE BONUSES!

Bonus #1 Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Learn why having protein in the morning is so important for your results AND your overall health.

Bonus #2 is our Snack List for Week 2 and Beyond - So you can beat those cravings between meals. 

Bonus #3 We will send you 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes and our Perfect Smoothie Guide.

Bonus #4 is our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide - Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!

Bonus #5 Get our Savory Slimming Soups eCookbook to warm your body and slim your waistline by reducing inflammation!!

Bonus #6Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!

Bonus #7 - Our BRAND NEW Crush Your Cravings eGuide - 9 Strategies to put your food cravings at ease.

Give yourself the gift of a stress-free 30 days by getting all the plans, recipes and Guides today!

"Having everything planned out made it SO much easier. My clothes fit better. When all was said and done I lost 14 lbs and 6 inches in 4 weeks. But most importantly I feel AMAZING." - Angie

Read more REAL Success stories, program details, and register for the March 4th - 30 Day Challenge here:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

I can't wait for my team and I to personally work with YOU in our Challenge group!

We always have so much fun!

Let's make it the best year ever!

Love,

Rachel

P.S. For all of you considering joining the Challenge this month - 

Here is what one of our challengers just recently shared with our group, 

"You guys!!! I weighed early of my 3-month mark of Clean Eating, and I'm down 14 pounds!!! πŸ˜€ I love this program!!!! Not the fastest weight loss, but MAINTAINABLE. Finally, something maintainable. Have a great week and a great weekend everyone! Stay strong over the weekend!! πŸ™‚" - April

I created this program in order to assist YOU simplify Clean Eating forever!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment