Sunday, February 28, 2021

News from Shihoko at Chopstick Chronicles

 
Image 1
 

Konnichiwa!

How have you been? It has been a while since my last newsletter. I have been busy working as a high school language teacher but also   my team and I have been working hard to upgrade Chopstick Chronicles to a more user friendly recipe site. In the meantime I will be sharing more authentic Japanese home cooking recipes!

layout component 0
 

layout component 1
Image 1
layout component 2

I have just shared everything you want to know about Mirin! I have received so many questions about Mirin, so thought I'd create a resource page about Japanese ingredients. So far, there is a resource about soy sauce and now Mirin. Stay tuned for more to come. Also I've posted my addictive Karaage Salad recipe. Karaage, Japanese fried chicken is delicious on its own so when it is combined with fresh green salad leaves with sweet chili flavoured sauce, it makes a really delicious salad! 

 

Hinamatsuri is also known as Girl's day and Doll's day. It is a special day and celebrated on on 3rd of March every year. We typically cook Chirashi zushi, Strawberry Daifuku, Clear soup

sakura mochi, Amazake etc. I have all recipes on Chopstick Chronicles :D 

 
Image 1
 
 
layout component 3
layout component 4
 
Image 1
 
 
layout component 5
 
Image 1
 
layout component 6
layout component 7
layout component 8
 

If you haven't already, we're extending an invitation to join my Facebook page. And it's FREE to join!

Image 1
Image 1
 
Image 1
 
 
 
 
Image 1
layout component 9
Image 1
 

Thank you for following Chopstick Chronicles' Instagram account. It reached the 10K milestone! Thank you! 

 

Stay tuned for more in the next newsletter!

Lots of love,

 
layout component 10
f-facebook
f-twitter
f-instagram
f-pinterest
f-tumblr
f-youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment