Monday, February 1, 2021

Have You Ever Made Monster Cookies?


Hi name !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox πŸ’œ I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


There's a huge snow storm today in NJ ❄️we're buried in snow already with so much more to come! SOOOO the obvious thing to do today is bake cookies and grab a blanket! And I've got an ALL NEW cookie recipe up today! MONSTER COOKIES! Have you ever made them? They're basically a soft, chewy, peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chip, M&M cookie...I mean...

Monster Cookies

If you're on what feels like your 1000th batch of chocolate chip cookies 1) that's awesome and I want to be friends, and 2) consider switching up your routine with these Monster Cookies!

Continue reading Monster Cookies at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment