Monday, February 1, 2021

⭐️ THE BEST TUNA CASSEROLE ⭐️

Hi there reader --

A classic for a reason, this Tuna Casserole is easy to make and crazy delicious! πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this comfort food classic is sure to become a new family favorite!

"Oh my gosh! Absolutely delicious! I followed the recipe completely, and it was a huge hit at our house—no leftovers at all! Thanks for such a great recipe! Next time I am going to try it with canned white meat chicken instead of tuna." - HEATHER

Serve with homemade dinner rolls and broccoli salad for a simply delicious dinner!

Easy dinners are one of my most favorite things in the whole world. πŸ’š That's why I'm obsessed with casseroles like this one 😍

Let's do this:

  • SIMPLE, FROM-SCRATCH SAUCE
  • PARMESAN-PANKO TOPPING
  • CAN BE MADE IN ADVANCE & FROZEN

TUNA NOODLE CASSEROLE

Love casseroles? Make sure to try these fan favorites:

BAKED MAC & CHEESE

LAZY DAY LASAGNA

CHICKEN & RICE CASSEROLE

TATER TOT CASSEROLE

CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI & RICE CASSEROLE

Follow me on Instagram!





No comments:

Post a Comment