Thursday, February 25, 2021

5 Fresh and Springy Recipes ☀️



Hey reader!

Between the return of birds singing loudly in the trees (most welcomed during the afternoons but at 5am? Not so much. πŸ˜‚) and the sun staying up longer and longer each day, I am cautiously yet undeniably looking forward to spring.

Yes, I'm choosing to ignore the snowstorm we had this past weekend and set my sights on 40s - glorious 40s! - in the forecast.

If you too are experiencing spring fever, pencil a few of these fresh and fun recipes into your menu this week!

#1 Thai Chicken Pizzas

#2 Leek and Mushroom Chicken Skillet

#3 Marinated Vegetable Salad

#4 Lemon Pepper Chicken with Aritchoke Salsa

#5 Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto


Most Pinned Recipe of the Week:

Reader Lauren says, "I just wanted to say this is a staple in our house – my kids LOVE it, they each devour 3-4 bowls of this stuff! Such a great way to hide veggies and easily adaptable! Bravo and thank you!"


Latest Recipe on Iowa Girl Eats:

Reader Rebecca says, "So, I have been trying to make Pad Thai for a long time! Every recipe I have tried, something hasn't been quite right. The noodles were weird, or the sauce was just bad. This is perfection!!! SO GOOD!"

Happy eating!

Kristin



Loving these emails? To get an email anytime I post a new recipe or blog post, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment