Saturday, October 31, 2020

Why this went CRAZY on Facebook (33 million!)



Hi there reader --

Welcome to 5 Secrets to FAST & Delicious Cooking!

As a wife of a medical student and mom of two kids, I know how hard it is to cook healthy meals without sacrificing time and spending a fortune on expensive ingredients.

In this series I will teach you how to cook healthy meals that are packed full of flavor with:

  • No fancy ingredients needed
  • All in under 30 minutes
  • Minimal prep and clean-up

Rest assured, it's not as hard as you think!

Each day I will share 1 secret on how to cook healthy LIFE-CHANGING recipes that will be sure to make a comeback at your table week after week.

Secret #1: Have a Go-To, Always Reliable Meal

Chicken is easy, healthy, and versatile.

I have a method to make it tender, juicy, and FAST.

And...it's been seen 33 million times on Facebook!

You'll discover my secret when you try my go-to recipe for a fast chicken dinner: Grilled Chicken with Avocado!

Grilled Chicken with Avocado

GET RECIPE NOW

And...as a bonus...here are 5 more of my favorite chicken recipes:

  1. Chicken Tacos
  2. Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken
  3. Keto Garlic Chicken
  4. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
  5. Easy Butter Chicken

Happy Cooking,
Layla



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment