Saturday, October 31, 2020

Welcome to Sally’s Secrets: Baking Made Easy!


Hi nameq,

I'm thrilled to help you become a better baker!

Does this sound familiar...

You spent hours baking what was supposed to be a delicious recipe.

But then something goes wrong...

The recipe burns, tastes "off," or is otherwise a disaster.

Total waste of time and money.

I've been there.

As a cookbook author and home baker turned food blogger, I've made THOUSANDS of mistakes in the kitchen.

In the process, I've learned this:

Baking is a Science 🔬

Excellent baking requires precise ratios and measurements, proven techniques, and successful recipes that have been meticulously tested.

Unlike cooking, you can't just bake something by throwing some ingredients together, mess it up, then eat it anyway.

You see, when it comes to baking, it pays off to be a perfectionist.


My Secrets Make It Easy 💡

Leave the hard work up to me. In this special series, Sally's Secrets: Baking Made Easy, I'm sharing some of my secrets to great baking.

Over the next four days, I will take you behind the scenes to show you real tips for making four delicious baking classics. (It's true. Each free recipe has been pinned over 2 million times.)

When you follow my instructions, you'll learn my "baking science" --- no prior training is needed --- and become a better baker after just four days.

First Things First: My 10 Essential Baking Secrets ☝️

Let's get started right away with my top 10 baking secrets. I'm sharing these now because I'll refer back to these tips often.

Truly, if you learn nothing else from me, just implementing these tips can guarantee you'll be a master in the kitchen.

READ: My 10 Essential Baking Secrets

First Lesson Starts Tomorrow, But First Tell Me This...💬

Which baking recipes intimidate you the most?

I'll do my best to help!

Happy Baking,
Sally McKenney


PS - Watch your inbox tomorrow for the first lesson. You're going to love it!

Happy Baking,
Sally McKenney



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment