Saturday, October 31, 2020

Welcome to Dinner, then Dessert!

These recipes are reader favorites...
 
 
 
 
 
Welcome to Dinner, then Dessert!
Thank you for signing up for Dinner, then Dessert's mailing list! You've joined a community of thousands of subscribers who love receiving delicious, flavorful recipes in their inbox.

As a subscriber, you'll receive updates in your inbox whenever I post a new recipe (I try to post one every weekday.) I am a trained personal chef and I love sharing easy, flavorful dishes that my readers can make at home.

You may want to make sure this e-mail address is saved to your address book so that none of my e-mails go to your spam folder and you'll keep receiving that daily deliciousness. Plus, in case you were worried, I will never give or sell your email address to advertisers - the only one you'll hear from is me! If you want more information about that, you can check out Dinner, then Dessert's privacy policy.

You won't regret joining this list - you can expect that I'll be sharing some fantastic recipes like these reader favorites:

 
 
Today's Recipes:
Cheesy, full of tender beef and vegetables
Cheesy Philly Cheesesteak Soup is an easy, creamy beef stew loaded with onions, mushrooms, bell...
Yummy chocolate candy with 3 ingredients!
Peanut Clusters an easy recipe for no bake Christmas treats made with only 3 ingredients! Easiest...
 
STAY CONNECTED
 
 
 
 

You've received this email because you're one of our customers or subscribers.

Too many emails? Switch to weekly emails here.

Dinner, then Dessert, 2351 Sunset Blvd., Suite 170-950, Rocklin, CA 95675, United States | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment