Thursday, September 12, 2024

Glazed White Chocolate Raspberry Loaf - and an unintended download


Hello everyone - I hope you've had a great week! Not going to lie, it's been a bit busy around here lately. We're deep into the throes of planning the launch and book tour for my new cookbook TONIGHT when it is released next month. I'm excited...but also a little overwhelmed, feeling pulled in many directions and worried how I'm going to do it all, and do it well.

Let's see....in a nutshelI.....I have a food bank which "everybody" knows is my pride and joy. And did I mention I'm renovating my home? It's 140 years old and deemed un-liveable, so I had to move out. That happened earlier this week.

My new cookbook is launching here in Australia as well as NZ, America, Canada and the UK next month so there's a lot of things I need to do for that. I still haven't found a permanent / more appropriate space to be the office for my business, not for lack of trying! And still do not have a replacement assistant or kitchen help. Though again, trying!

There is also the matter of a golden fur ball who is becoming increasingly high maintenance in his old age (and we all know I will do anything for him!) plus also just generally, working on this website and doing all the essential business admin matters that comes with running a business and having employees. Fellow business owners know what I mean!

Life is full, But I find much solace and enjoyment doing my regular recipe posts. It's my comfort zone and safe space.

I hope you love today's recipe. And sorry for the download. It was not planned. I started writing and it just happened!! - Nagi x


Glazed White Chocolate Raspberry Loaf

Get the recipe

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment